Okay! You’ve been waiting all week! Here it is, the “FYBF Name that Baby Flogger game”!!!
A big thanks to all who (in a flash!) sent through their gorgeous bubba photos.
The quota of 5 photos was reached in less than half an hour after FYBF went live! And then 2 more snuck in!
I’ve added a couple of cryptic clues next to the photos to help everyone out.
Flogger Baby #1
Only a button as cute as her can carry a Maori name meaning “Love”,
Her blog’s title is just as pretty as the colours that emerge when the sun goes down.
Flogger Baby #2
“Cool Morning Breeze” is the Urdu meaning of this gorgeous bub’s name.
It’s only natural that her blog is “where chic and fabulous is a default”
Flogger Baby #3
This gorgeous cherub’s first name starts with the letter “T”
From sewing to photography, she has a million blogs for each of her passions.
Flogger Baby #4
This Cheeky chops’ name means “Lovable”.
And living up to that, she proves today that she can still do the cooking and have the looks too.
Flogger Baby #5
A precious pie who has a popular French name meaning “youthful”.
A foster parent today, her house is full of love, hope with sometimes a few bumpy paths along the way.
Flogger Baby #6
A gorgeous munchkin whose name starts with “K”
Her blog keeps it real, talking truthfully about how it is at home.
Flogger Baby #7
Already a little larrikin back then, this baby’s name also starts with “K”
He’s a dad of a little infant who can’t quite read just yet and watch out, there’s another one on the way!
Identities will be revealed on Facebook on Sunday! So, those who are one of these little tykes above…sssssshhh! Don’t give it away!!!
Got it? Got it? Good.
P.S Please don’t forget about the Power of Four and give your fellow bloggers on the same row as you some comment love!
P.P.S Calling all Sydney Bloggers!!! There’s Digital Parents catch up happening on the 9th of Feb. at the swanky Kirribilli Club! RSVP here!
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth