Congratulations! After Thomas the Tank Engine, you’re the next children’s character I want to punch in the face!
How doest thou annoy me? Let me count the ways.
Let’s start with that squeaky, whiney voice. How can you be around for more than 13 years yet still talk like a baby? Have Nickelodeon no sense of time? Or just no sense of what should actually be on TV?
For Pete’s sake! Do you EVER listen to what I have to say???
Dora: Do you see La Sandias?
Me: What the hell is La Sandias?
Dora: Si! Let’s count 4 watermelons in Spanish!
Dora: We did it! Hooray!
Me: Shuddup, Dora.
And so it goes…
And these ridiculous “adventures” you go on?
When did runaway twin babies merely become a family “silly story” and not something to report to the police?
AND seriously…who’s ever heard of a vine swinging Abuela???
What gets my back pack the most?
Despite all vain attempts to teach the twinlets Indonesian – singing all those nursery rhymes untill my voice turned hoarse – a couple of episodes of your stupid show and they think counting in Spanish is the coolest thing. Ever.
Damn you, Dora. Damn you!
One disgruntled non-Spanish speaking Mama.
Do you want to punch Dora in the face too? Come on! Don’t hold back!
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth