Strumming my fingers on the keyboard, I wracked my sleep deprived brain for FYBF fodder.
It crossed my mind to write how more than coincidental it was that the Queen and I happened to simultaneously suffer from gastro this week.
No doubt, HRM Lizzy had an entourage accompanying to a 5 star private hospital room.
Meanwhile, curled up in pain on a crusty poo smelling, vomit stained couch 2 rug rats were relentlessly climbing over my comatose body
Then, there was Duchess of Cambridge’s slipping up and spilling the sex of the royal munchkin. Yes, folks… the cat’s out of the Kensington Castle!
WillKat are apparently having a girl!
But really, where’s the relevance in British Royalty tabloid, anyway?
DPCON13 is going to be our own extravaganza bloggy royalty event, yes?
For 2 days there’s going to be a great line up of speakers, inspiring workshop sessions, plenty of networking and most importantly, catching up with those who count most.
Not forgetting to mention CARE Australia’s Walk In Her Shoes Challenge that some of us are taking part in the day before.
Hope to see you there! Tiaras, pearls and all!
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth