Leave all bashful behaviour the door!!!
Big Bad Hair Bloggers Unite!
Love how you guys don’t have an ounce of shame and sent through all these photos without hesitation or any regard that the interwebz is forever. It’s FOREVER, people!!!
Don’t blame me if a family member or (worse) ex-boyfriend finds your gravity defying 80’s hairstyle through Google.
Because remember, you volunteered! Heh.
So, introducing our ozone destroying divas…
Breaking away from the standard pastels and puffy sleeves of formal attire, Sophie from iSophie decided to go space themed instead. Fly me to the moon, baby!
As soon as I made the callout last week for hairspray and gel laden manes, I knew my fellow 80’s tragic, Lara from This Charming Mum wouldn’t let me down. She sent me a photo before I could say, “It’s high enough to take an eye out…”
Janet from Redland City Living sent through this fabulous frizzy number. Remember the days when TV sets had knobs, music was stored in little boxes called “cassette tapes” and you hung out with random teddy bears?
It seems Angela from School of Mum is still stuck in the 80’s. Bless her. What I love about these curly locks is that it doesn’t need an ounce of product. I would’ve killed for this hair in high school!!!
A subdued pose from Becc at Take Charge Now to accompany the luscious long permed frizzy tresses. Some hair gel, anyone? Anyone?
Anita of Fit Mother Hubbard is sporting what I call the classic “boof” – tease the bejesus out of the fringe and freeze it with hairspray until strands of hair are ready to snap!
And the piece de resistance: Kathy from Yin Yang Mother whose past will always haunt her thanks to the archives of Prime Television Network. Who cares about the news when you can admire perfectly structured hair?
Big thanks to all the floggers for sharing (and embracing) their biggest, baddest hairdos!
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth