Don’t we all love a holiday romance?
In the lead up to our Bali trip next month…just thought I’d remind you of that great little ad that’s been doing the rounds on telly and the internet.
Nothing like watching a bit of sexual tension between a sunburnt, glassy-eyed Aussie tourist and a suave Balinese cocktail waiter.
Thanks to clever AAMI marketing, Ketut has shot to fame and is even making a special appearance at the upcoming Melbourne Cup. Not bad for a part-time fork lift driver.
Having been to Bali on a number of occasions, I love watching this ad because it sums up the boys over there to a tee! Those sultry dark eyes with the intense stare, the va-va-voom smile…
But then again, what would I know? I am merely an innocent observer. Ahems.
Just keepin’ my eyes on the road.
For Ketut and Rhonda, let’s Flog It !
P.S This is not a sponsored post for AAMI. But damn it, I practice safe driving!!! So, where’s my cocktail by the beach?
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth