***This is a sponsored post. I charged an administration fee to write this post and run this giveaway. All opinions are my own. I bought my own Groupon Australia Vouchers to spend at the restaurant of my own choice. ***
Thrilled! Thrilled to bits, I am!
Mr Surfer and I aim for one date night per month. Which, in the grand scheme of twin toddler wrangling, aren’t such bad odds.
But if you’re going to talk about the quality of an evening, well, that’s a different story.
You know how it is. We got lost in the rarity of such a happy occasions, something inevitably either goes wrong or doesn’t scratch up to our high, much anticipated expectations.
At this unpredictable, crazy stage of parenting, date nights need to be fail proofed. (Anyone remember our “Life of Pi” fiasco?)
Walking in, it felt like stepping into one of my old stomping grounds in party central Tokyo.
It was one of those unforgettably delectable evenings when for a split second, I was transformed into a normal person who knew how to put on a pretty dress, put on some make up and eat with a knife and fork.
A delicious 5 degustation course and some crispy white wine to boot.
So imagine my joy and elation when I discovered a Groupon Australia special, offering the same 5 course meal at the very restaurant for only $69 for two!
With a bit of planning and begging Grandma to come and baby sit, we’re all set for our fail proof date night tomorrow! Squeee!
Same time same channel to find out how the outing goes!
Now, before y’all get jelly, wishing for a cheap but memorable night out for yourselves, Groupon Australia have kindly offered a $50 Voucher for me to giveaway to one lucky reader! You’re welcome.
- Follow With Some Grace on Facebook
- Subscribe to With Some Grace:
- Visit the Groupon Australia website and leave a comment in this post telling me what you would spend your voucher on. Please do not forget to include a contact email address.
The important stuff:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday, 19th of March.
- The winner will be contacted via email on the following Wednesday.
- If the winner does not reply to my email within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winner will be final.
Good luck, everyone!
Essentially joining Essentially Jess for some Essential IBOT