Finally ! Half an hour after I’ve tucked the twinlets in for their nap, the giggling and laughter has ceased !
I have a few spare moments to let my creative blogging juices flow and join the lovely Lulu at Cherry Blossom Adventures for the “Some Days (Are Tuesdays)…” link-up.
This is my first attempt …so here it goes !
- Some days the constant rain inspires me to write and get wrapped up in cosy feelings of nostalgia. Some days, indoors confinement with two very active yet agitated toddlers does my head in.
- Some days in the midst of all the piles of laundry and dirty dishes, I wonder where the romance goes in a marriage. Then, I realise that raising twins is all about tag-teaming with Hubby and it takes two to keep the household afloat. That feelings of love and passion haven’t gone away. They just get temporarily put aside in priority.
- Some days, after several nights straight of four hours sleep, I wonder how I still find the energy to strap two wriggly and grumpy boys into their car seat and take them to playgroup. Then, go through the whole ordeal again when it’s home time. I am definitely running on fumes today.
- Some days I am so sleep deprived and exhausted that I will mistake one twin for the other. It’s rare but as they’re getting bigger, it’s happening more often…
- Some days I need to remember that motherhood isn’t a sprint. Instead, it’s a marathon. Where endurance is key and keeping things at a slow and steady pace will help me get by.
Make sure you head over to Cherry Blossom Adventures to link up and check out what others are thinking about this Tuesday.