Mention chocolate and they come running!
Maybe I’m stretching that statement a little but last week’s little commenting challenge once again cemented my belief in the strength of our fab FYBF community.
And guess what? I don’t have one but TWO winners!
Well done to Sally-Ann of Toddlers on Tour read a total of 27 posts!
And her fave #FYBF post?
“My favourite from a fellow traveller National Park Camping by Go Camping Australia…” wrote Sally-Ann.
Now, coming in a little later past the deadline but having read a total of 30 posts, I want to congratulate Tara Hart of Gluten Free Hart.
Spreading lots of comment love, her favourite post was Raising Girls Who Don’t Use Drugs by the straight shooter, Danielle at Keeping Up With the Holsbys.
Tara actually didn’t want the chocolates. Can you believe it? I have the e-mail evidence:
“I don’t even care about the bloody chocolates anymore hahahaha I’ve missed the deadline and am so tired I can’t even blink. I actually really enjoyed reading them commenting, getting replies and some return blog love.”
See, peeps? Go forth and comment lots and the bloggy love is always sure to return in some form or another….like a box of choccies.
At the least, try the Power of Four, yes?
Oh, and one more community announcement:
The Fabulous Mumabulous is organizing the next Digital Parents Sydney bloggers get together:
The venue will be Palings Kitchen and Bar, located on level one of The Ivy (Oooooh! Swanky!) 330 George St. Sydney.
So if you’re free and would like to get up to the usual shenanigans in a pretty frock and some heels, RSVP here.
Till next week folks…Peace OUT.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth