This morning, Mr Surfer woke up groaning and cursing that he had forgotten to drop something off at work for a colleague.
I had forgotten that there were many of us out there without the priviledge of having a seamless Christmas break.
Then, I thought about how awesome this blogging gig is.
We have the choice to write as we choose, when we choose.
If our finger tips are itching to get to a keyboard, then we have that liberty too.
We also have the perogative to switch off all iDevices and switch on all our attention to those who are most important to us.
While blogging may not be lucrative or rank us as the breadwinners, remember that we are the record keepers, the memoir takers, the memory banks for all the important events of our families.
So, I leave FYBF open for those who couldn’t resist the bloggy urge and have some thoughts and stories to post and share. Feel free to link up your favourite/most popular post from the year.
I hope that this Christmas brought you the true essence of the yuletide season; that you’ve been able to sit back and truly enjoy and soak in an abundance of love, laughter and blessings.
A BIG thank you for all your support, comments and giggles throughout this past year. Meeting all you guys on FYBF has been a HUGE highlight of my year.
Okay, back to my plonk and plate of cheese and crackers…
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth