No idea where the week’s gone. Absolutely none.
In the midst of nursing my family back to health (including myself) there were several blogging related commitments to fulfill, leaving me no time to actually blog this week. (A big apology for not getting around to commenting your FYBF post).
At least Saturday’s Sydney DP Drinks at The Argyle went OFF…The Chizain!
I really wish we could teleport everyone to these meet ups. That way no one would miss out and we’d all have a riotous time.
And while we’re at it, when is someone going to invent virtual nannies or baby-sitters so I don’t have to go home early to snotty kids, pyjamas and re-runs of Masterchef.
Ah well…there are always the memories, I guess…
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth