It’s come to my sad attention that the comment love on #FYBF has decreased lately.
Now, I’m just as guilty with my lack of participation.
I know that gallivanting around the Gold Coast with a sexy French pedicabber who insisted to only be identified as “T” (for further details, please refer to Melbourne Mum’s cheeky post), then coming home to deal with asthmatic, spewy twinlets gives me no excuses.
But I’m endevouring to change that.
Some of you long time #FYBF’ers may remember the Power of 4. The concept was simple.
Whatever row you landed on when linking, you had to (at the minimum) read the other 4 blog posts and comment. Love thy bloggy neighbour kinda thing.
Now while I completely encourage that you stick to that little guideline (because no one likes a link and dash-er), I’m going to up the ante.
Maybe a delicious incentive is what we need?
For the first person who reads all this week’s #FYBF posts, I’m going to send over a box of chocolates. Howzat?
I know, I know, it’s not a spunky French guy who can *ahems* give you a ride…on his bike. Nor is it the oil painting gorgeous deliciousness that is Ryan Gosling.
But who can say no to choccies, yes?
This is not a sponsored post, by the way.
Neither Lindt, Cadbury or Ferrero Rocher (my favourites…hint hint) have contacted me to supply the prize. I’m forking this out of my own pocket full of holes and some small change.
All you have to do is:
- Read all (or as many) of this week’s #FYBF blog posts by midday (AEST) Sunday, 22nd of September*
- Send me an email (email@example.com) telling me how many blog posts you read.
- In your email, also tell me who’s post would you nominate as this week’s #FYBF Best.
Both the winner and the post they nominated will get a special mention in next week’s #FYBF
- #FYBF closes at 10pm on Saturdays so make sure you head back after deadline to ensure you’ve read all the posts.
- It will be a case of “first in best dressed”. The winner will be the first person who sends me an email and who’s also read the MOST posts
And did I mention chocolates?
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth