By no means, am I normally a gal of glamour, flair or fancy trends.
But now and again, a Mama needs to feel the wind in her hair and mix things up a little.
Get a little crazy and escape the ordinary suburban life of laundry, cooking and school pickups.
Like grab a friend and drag her along to the cinema see a morning matinee of the latest Vincent Vaughn movie (which was awesome, by the way).
Then, after the movie you convince the same friend that a mani and pedi is in order…STAT.
Get to the nail salon and impulsively decide for once, you’re going to choose funky hot pink rather than the conservative blah dark reds and browns because well, you have a fabulous tanzanite and diamond gold ring that’s shining in all its glory.
And there’s a pair of pretty matching earrings to complete the fabulousness for what is usually a non-eventful Thursday.
To just grab that sunny day in all its glorious rays and roll the top down on your BMW convertible.
Well, your girlfriend’s, anyway. Ahems.
As we hit silly season and find ourselves caught up in the frenzy of end of school year activities, Christmas shopping and mandatory (sometimes painful) family get-togethers, wouldn’t be nice to get through it all with a bit of style and Christmas bling?
Thanks to the lovely people at Bevilles Jewellers, I have a set of the glorious tanzanite and diamond gold earrings and ring (total value $529.98 RRP) to giveaway to one lucky reader.
All you have to do is:
1) Leave a comment on this blog post telling me:
What upcoming special occasion would you wear these Bevilles beauties to?
2) Like With Some Grace on Facebook
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents
- Closing date for entries is 10pm AEST 13th of December.
- The winner will be announced on this blog post the following day and contacted via email .
- If the winner does not reply to my email within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winner will be final.
- With Some Grace is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.
Disclosure: Products were received for review and no money was received. All opinions are solely my own. Alas, the BMW convertible was not. Boo!
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love
Update (16/12) Winner of the Christmas Bling Giveaway is Jody at Six Little Hearts! Congratulations, Jody!