Happy Sunday, FBLS’ers!
Did you know that it’s exactly 2 weeks till Mother’s Day?
And no matter how big or how small our celebrations are, it’s all about acknowledgement.
The one day when we’re reminded that among all the jobs in the world, ours is irreplaceable.
We are indespensible.
But to do things right, we need the proper tools. The resources that are going to get us by.
Logitech kindly sent a pair of their awesome Ultimate Ears 4000 Headphones to review and all I can say is this:
These babies are my new thang.
I use them at the coffee shop, tapping away writing up a post and want to cancel out the external noise and just concentrate.
I’m a proud 80’s tragic and no one needs to know about it!
I have a fear of frying my brain when using the mobile phone. Being super light and comfortable, these headphones have been fabulous to pop on for those extra long conversations.
To thank my awesome FBLS’ers for their fantastic support since this linky started 9 months ago, I’m giving away a Logitech washable keyboard (valued at $59.95).
From a light dusting to a deep soak in up to 30 cms of water, this washable keyboard is easy to clean and quick to dry.
It’s perfect for a home that’s full of little grubby hands and prone to lots of nasty drink spills.
To win this awesome keyboard, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to With Some Grace by Email
- Leave a comment on this post, tell me: What music do you love listening to on headphones and why?
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents
- Closing date for entries is Sunday, 5th of May.
- The winner will be contacted via email on the following Monday.
- If the winner does not reply to my email within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winner will be final.
Don’t forget the important stuff:
1. Copy and paste your Facebook Blog Page URL and link it up below
2. If you can, please “Like” a fellow blogger’s page through your personal account. (For some bizzaro reason, the number of Likes on a fan page is only tallied from personal accounts).
3. For the love of bloggy karma, don’t link and dash! Reciprocate the Facebook Like love, ‘k?
* Not a deal breaker but how about giving a shout out to a new page you found ? Doesn’t cost much. Give tenfold, get hundred back, I say.
P.S To try and get as many bloggers joining in, please share or retweet this post! The more pages there are here to “Like”, the more love there is to share!