You gotta love that famous saying, “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.”
Remember the funky outfit I wore for my “How to party in your 40′s” FYBF Vlog ?
Well, let me remind you…
Unfortunately, I can’t take full credit for creating that entire – from earrings to boots – ensemble.
I received so many lovely compliments though, I thought it was high time I introduced the lovely lady who’s actually responsible.
For almost 2 years, Veronica has saved me from many a moment of fashion despair. I also know I can rely on her to help me find the perfect birthday or thank you present.
You see, thanks to my recently mummy staple of trackies and jeans, I’ve become somewhat a little fashion impaired. I know little about what’s pretty these days. But Veronica does. And boy, am I glad to claim her as one of my glamorous friends who never fails when waving her personal stylist magic wand.
It gives me great pleasure to announce this very special giveaway to my beloved Floggers.
Veronica has generously offered some truly beautiful pieces for you guys…
Pretty Black and Gold Earrings (nickel free). Retail value: $29
Versatile Cotton Mix Cream Cardigan with Pockets. Retail value: $49
Gorgeous Red and Black Cotton Mix Long Scarf. Retail value: $39
You. Are. Welcome !!!
- “Like” Veronica’s Closet on FaceBook.
- “Like” With Some Grace on FaceBook.
- Leave a comment telling me which fabulous item you would like the most and why. (I know, it’s gonna be tough !)
*Please make sure you hit “Like” from your personal FB account and not your blog fan page.
Some other important stuff:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents.
- Closing date for last entry is Friday, 3rd of August.
- The winners will be contacted on Tuesday, 7th of August.
- If the winners do not contact me within 48 hours with their contact details, another winner will be chosen.
- Veronica will judge all entries and comments. So, make them fun and interesting !
Good luck and don’t forget to flog !
- Follow With Some Grace
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you’re linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don’t just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger then be nice and spread the comment love