Fridges, I’ve pleasantly discovered, gottahelluva lot more cool (Do ya like what I just did there? Do ya? Do ya???)
A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to the official launch of Samsung’s Sparkling Four Door refrigerator – holding 890 litres in capacity, it’s the only one that features an in-built sparkling water dispenser, the first of its kind available through retail outlets in Australia.
And what goes with sparkling water? Cocktails and mocktails, of course!
Carolyn of Desire Empire and I were side by side, getting a first hand try in making one.
And despite my lack of shaking skills, my raspberry vodka concoction didn’t turn out too bad!
Would you like to whip up your own special drink for those particularly tough days or that memorable occasion?
Today on FYBF, I’m giving away a shiny Samsung cocktail set!
I found my very own “mixologist” and she agreed to show me some of her bar tricks! Just don’t try it yourself at home!
For a chance to win this gorgeous cocktail set, all you need to do is:
- Watch the vlog and find out what 3 mocktails we made. With your answers, also tell me: “What’s your favourite cocktail/mocktail and when did you last have one?”
2. Send your answers to: email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents
- Closing date for entries is 10pm Thursday,5th of September .
- The winner will be contacted via email on the following Friday.
- If the winner does not reply to my email within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winner will be final.
***This is not a sponsored post.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth