Whoa??! Where have the past 12 months gone?
I swear it was only a flash of a nanosecond I was among the inspired crowd, corralling at the Etihad Stadium at last year’s #PBEvent.
And this year? Well, GC or BUST!
If this year’s conference is anything like last year’s I know I’m going to be blown away.
As always, Darren Rowse has lined up an awesome team at this year’s conference.
My all time bloggy heroine Nic Avery from Planning With Kids will be speaking and I will be all eyes and ears.
Then, there’s the amazing blogging community to catch up with…where do I start? Martine from The Modern Parent will be there as one of the conference’s “Happiness Creators” so I’ll be sure to give her a big happy hug.
And of course, Kirri from Kirri White Coaching who I adore and still can’t believe how she’s become one of my most closest confidants since I met her here in the blogosphere.
As we do every time we meet up, Melissa from Suger Coat It and I are bound to have another one of our deep and meaningfuls.
Shari from Family Survival Coach, Em from Have A Laugh On Me, Penny from Wildlife Fun 4 Kids and omigoshawholestackofothers who I plan to pounce and give a big hug. (Man, so many of you are in so much trouble!)
A big thanks to Kim of Melbourne Mum for reminding me that this happened last year.
Yup. That’s me and Lori from Random Ramblings of a SAHM having a salacious pash in the corner.
I think another round of locking lips is in order this year…
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth