Unless you’ve been hiding under a very big rock, you would be aware by now that tomorrow is the much-anticipated Blogopolis event.
I attended last year’s conference in Melbourne. It was memorable because of the people that I met, not just what I learnt.
A year later, I can still confidently say that these ladies are my friends. Solid-as-oak friendships.
Last year’s post-Blogopolis rainbow
So, my tips for tomorrow ?
- Be excited about all the new friendships you will make.
- Be thrilled that you will be in a space surrounded by inspiring, intelligent, fabulous people.
- Be a sponge and soak it all in. And trust me, there will be a LOT of it !
- Don’t overdose on the bowl of Mentos on your table ! (Speaking from personal experience…ahems…)
- ENJOY !!!
Oh, and look out for this shady character…
If she charges at you like a bear with one of her hugs, please don’t call the police. Just give her a hug back 🙂
P.P.S: If you won’t be able to make it this year, don’t worry. Just tune in to next week’s FYBF for a Blogopolis wrap up vlog. You’re welcome.
Now, let’s get Floggin’ !!!
- Follow With Some Grace
- Bow down at the alter of Mummy Time; Blog-goddess, all round groovy gal and creator of FYBF
- Grab the FYBF button and post it on your sidebar or in the post you’re linking up
- Link in your favourite/best post from the week (don’t just put your homepage URL)
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger then be nice and spread the comment love