For the past month or so, I’ve had a dilemma. A hot beverage one.
Since giving up coffee over a year ago, I hadn’t really found a sustainable replacement.
I thought Soy Chai Lattes were my saving grace. Alas, with all the different varieties that each coffee shop offers as well as the continuing debate about the possible detrimental effects of soy milk.
So, I’ve been on the hunt for good quality herbal tea alternatives as I found that unless it was in loose leaf form, tea bags just weren’t cutting it for me.
Along side this extensive search has been my dissatisfaction in healthier snack options. I will easily head for a pack of chips in the pantry to satisfy the 3 o’clock hunger pangs.
My hunt was over.
Organic, 100% natural and caffeine free, the Higher Living Tea rich flavours have done all sorts of wonders for my insides. Literally.
I religiously have the “Evening” infusion before bed and first thing in the morning, bowel movements are *ahems* moving like clockwork. Sorry, too much information?
There’s the “Vitality” flavour that I have in the morning for some get up and go and “Cinnamon” that has converted Mr Surfer to herbal teas.
Wellaby’s Classic Cheese crackers have been a great accompaniment with the Higher Living Tea. And because these delicious snacks are baked (not fried) as well as gluten, wheat and nuts free they’re perfect for our nuts free zone household.
To kick things off this week, I’m offering a Higher Living Tea and Wellaby’s giveaway!
2 lucky readers will each win a prize pack that will include:
2 Higher Living Tea packets of Licorice, Ginger Kick, Cinnamon, Evening and Vitality Higher Living Teas (Total value of $29.90)
1 of each Wellaby’s product line of Cracked Black Pepper Lentil Chips, Kalamata Olive Hummus Chips, Classic Cheese Cheese Ups, Feta, Oregano & Olive Oil Crackers, Parmesan and Sun Dried tomato Crackers, Classic Cheese Crackers and Grated Parmesan Mini Crackers (Total value of $28.43)
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me: Which of the High Living Teas and/or Wellaby’s snacks sound most appealing to you? And why?
- Follow With Some Grace on Facebook
- Subscribe to With Some Grace by Email
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents
- Closing date for entries is Monday, 3rd of June.
- The winners will be contacted via email on the following Tuesday.
- If the winner does not reply to my email within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winner will be final.