Before their arrival, people would often ask me if I was going to dress the twinlets in identical clothes.
And while I hadn’t thought that much about it prior to their birth, I did end up being one of those twinnie mums that LOVED buying 2 of everything.
In fact, I was such the wardrobe manager and stylist of my teeny weeny boys that there were nights when I couldn’t sleep from the excitement. I couldn’t wait for the new day to begin so that I could dress my boys in “matchy matchy outfits”
Geez, Grace. They’re human babies, not your dress up dolls.
After much protest from Mr Surfer we started to dress them completely differently. Fair enough. After all, the twinlets are two individuals with distinguishing personalities.
And to be completely honest, a mismatched existence has proven to be a far less stressful. The reformed perfectionist in me has surrendered to the imbalance and the well, imperfections.
I mean, when your laundry pile gets to these unbearable levels of disarray, who’s got time to worry about precise twin coordination?
Especially when it comes to socks. Can’t figure out which twin is which? Just look down and I invite you to survey…
I will pay you a handsome amount of chocolate if you can find a matching pair in this bottomless basket.
Better yet…I will be giving away a lucky reader 2 packs of Cold Power Sensitive Touch Laundry Detergent.
Where I’ve let priority go on immaculate dressing, it’s now all about being pragmatic.
Proving twins have their own identities and separate DNA make up, it’s K-Bear who has the egg and nut allergies as well as being more prone to eczema and asthma.
Cold Power Sensitive Touch is ideal for our home. It’s hypoallergenic and determatologically tested and is free from perfumes to ensure sensitive skin remains free from irritation.
It’s even a proud partner of the Eczema Association of Australasia.
Without worrying about complicated routines, you can just use the recommended dosage in your laundry load and let it find your socks for you…just kidding. It will give your clothes a thorough clean, though.
And what I love best about Cold Power? The fact that you’re guaranteed of fresh clean clothes and still save money and energy by using cold water.
Available in powder and liquid form, top loader and front loader (2kg, 2L) for $14.99 (RRP) in all supermarkets.
To be in the running to win 2 packets of Cold Power Sensitive Touch all you have to do is:
- Like With Some Grace on Facebook
- Subscribe to With Some Grace by Email
- Leave a comment on the blog and tell Mama G: “What’s the craziest mismatched outfit your little one has worn in public?”
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents
- Closing date for entries is Sunday, 14th of July.
- The winners will be contacted via email on the following Monday.
- If the winner does not reply to my email within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winner will be final
***This is a sponsored post for Cold Power and Digital Parents Collective. Cold Power Sensitive Touch provided compliementary samples for this post, however the opinions and content expressed within are completely my own. ***
Don’t forget the important FBLS stuff:
1. Copy and paste your Facebook Blog Page URL and link it up below
2. If you can, please “Like” a fellow blogger’s page through your personal account. (For some bizzaro reason, the number of Likes on a fan page is only tallied from personal accounts).
3. For the love of bloggy karma, don’t link and dash! Reciprocate the Facebook Like love, ‘k?
* Not a deal breaker but how about giving a shout out to a new page you found ? Doesn’t cost much. Give tenfold, get hundred back, I say.
P.S To try and get as many bloggers joining in, please share or retweet this post! The more pages there are here to “Like”, the more love there is to share!
Winner of the Cold Power Sensitive Touch Giveaway is: Luisa from Motherhood Herald