***This post was written in collaboration with Digital Parents Australia***
Years ago, the “all or nothing side” of my personality led me to an amazing diving adventure out in the crystal blue waters of Okinawa, Japan.
Having even barely gone snorkeling, my avid diving girlfriends insisted that I join them on their trip and obtain my PADI’s license. All of them were far more experienced than me so while they went off in search of hammerheads and stingrays I would have separate beginner’s classes in the shallow shores of the beach.
But then, in two days, I went for my first dive and luckily I was with a patient, lovely instructor who didn’t even mind too much when I completely freaked out in my first attempt to dive down ten metres.
Eventually, I relaxed and we swam around the beautiful coral of Okinawa and then, we spotted him…Nemo.
It’s one of those magical moments in life you never forget. All thanks to a clown fish.
Fast forward a decade and we finally get to see our beautiful blue tang friend, Dory back on the big screen.
She is back with Marlin and Nemo. However, as the film title suggests, Dory’s forgetfulness gets her lost.
In the journey, we meet some great new characters like Hank the Octopus. Above all, we’re reminded of some touching messages like the importance of believing in yourself and your instincts.
The boys and I were extremely fortunate to see a special advanced screening of Finding Dory, all arranged by Subway and Disney Pixar.
A perfect Sunday outing where we were also treated to Subway’s KidsPak, a nutritionally balanced kids’ meal. It’s hard enough these days to find healthy takeaway meals when out and about. And even harder if your kids are fussy eaters like mine.
With the KidsPak, kids can choose what goes on their four-inch sub, which includes a variety of fresh salad vegetables. The KidsPak is available at all Subway® Restaurants.
And for you my beloved readers, I have prizes for one lucky winner and runner-up!
The winner’s giveaway list includes:
- 1 x themed Disney merchandise pack 95 (which includes a kids’ beach towel, sticker set, notebook, blow-up beach ball, cap, colouring set and beach bag).Valued at $94.65
- 1 x Finding Dory Family Pass (Admit 4)
- 1 x KidsPack voucher.
For the runner up, there’s a 1 x Finding Dory Family Pass (Admit 4).
Leave a comment on this post and tell me:
What is your favourite scene or quote from Finding Nemo and why?
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents
- Closing date for entries is 10pm AEST Sunday, 26th of June,2016.
- The winner and runner up will be contact via email or Facebook on the following Monday.
- If the winner and/or runner up does not reply to my email within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winner and runner up will be final.
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the FYBF linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love