This week’s FYBF is coming live from my temporary home…
What started as last minute plans to attend the Kids Business Blogger’s Brunch in Melbourne has turned out to be an extended “stay-cation”* sans kids, husband and housework.
The beloved Mr Surfer thought it was high time that I took my stress leave. Hell, all other jobs in the work force offer it, why should it be any different for us mums?
So, he booked me in this swanky hotel suite where 2 wall mounted screens is overkill but the biggest (and most important) goal is to get through this entire bottle of lucious bath soak in the special Jacuzzi whirpool bath. Yeah, baby!
I might have even gotten into a little bit of mischief in my first night with these two larrikins, Danielle from Five Little Reasons and Heather from TeaCupBallet. Both I met for the first time and yet, I clicked with immediately. Gotta love blogging, don’t cha?
While I’m looking forward to the in-house movies, hanging out in a white bath robe and slippers for the next couple of days, please don’t be jealous. With every dream there is reality. And before I know it, I will soon be returning to mine.
And that’s okay. Let’s just soak all this in for the moment, shall we?
If you were given the chance to have a stay-cation, where would you go? And most importantly, can I join you??
* The term “stay-cation” was first introduced to me by the queen of stay-cations herself, Mummy K. Thank ya, sistah!
P.S To celebrate my one year flog-iversary of hosting FYBF, please link your all time favourite/most popular post for next week, ‘k???
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth