Once upon a double nappy changing tandem breastfeeding time ago, a very bored Mama thought she’d flex her mushy brain muscles and sign up for a Community College course in blogging. It ran over 2 consecutive Wednesday nights and proved to be the biggest waste of precious time and $60.
Yet, in every dismal situation there can be a streak of opportunity and in the class, this Mama met a lovely lady who ran her own vintage inspired shop in the chic Sydney suburb of Balmain.
Well-traveled and gifted with impeccable taste, Prue Trollope loves to share her love of all things beautiful in the real life and through her on-line shop.
When the disappointing course finished, I contacted her to see if I was able to help out tweak her blog. She was nice enough to trust a stranger and ever since, I’ve been following her on Facebook, checking out all the lovely, affordable items.
I even bought this gorgeous retro red and white polka dot swim suit for our recent Bali trip. It fits me like a glove. Never have I felt so glamorous.
So, to thank FYBF readers for your support over the past 6 months, I’m running an FYBF Gratitude Giveaway.
Prue is generously offering a lucky reader these cute Buddha with freshwater pearl earrings…
Then, there’s this funky fabric bag. (Love it so much, I bought one for myself too…eek!)
And these gorgeous “Maya” earrings…
Now, to enter all you guys have to do is:
- Like Prue Trollope on Facebook (Tell her I sent ya!)
- Like With Some Grace on Facebook
- Subscribe to With Some Grace
- Head over to Prue’s on-line shop and leave a comment on this post, telling me which is your favourite item. Entries will be judged on creativity and originality. So impress me, people!
- Please include your email address in the comments.
The important stuff:
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents.
- Closing date is Sunday, 16th of December.
- The 3 winners will be contacted via email on the following Monday.
- If one of the winners doesn’t reply to my email within 24 hours another winner will be chosen.
- Entries will be judged on merit and decision of the winners will be final.
P.S DONT FORGET: #FYBFXmasParty happening TONIGHT. All the deets are here. (Or just watch the crazy vlog on my sidebar)
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth