Wanna keep updated on FYBF? Subscribe here.
In the early hours of August 24, ’71,
When Western civilization lived through days of hippie, free love and fun,
Back in Jakarta,
A determined mother and frazzled father,
Saw their brown eyed, cocoa coloured bubba come out of the bun.
“A name, a name? What shall we call her?” they cried desperately,
The baby’s older brother jumped up and shouted with glee,
“I know! I know! Let’s call her ‘Garage’!”
A tin shed for cars?
Oh my ! You’re kidding! Seriously?
Quashed and vetoed immediately,
Just older siblings with a bout of jealousy,
What stayed and what stuck,
Was the letter ‘G’,
With meanings of blessings, favour and to receive graciously.
I’ve decided that we’re gonna play “Guess that Flogger Baby” here on FYBF.
I’m looking for 5 Floggers to send me their baby photo. In an upcoming FYBF, the rest of us have to guess who these bundle of joys are.
If you’re interested, just send through your baby pic through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos to be submitted by 10 pm Friday, 25th of January.
Yes, people! You only have a week! And I only have 5 spots! Go!
Update: Within less than 30 minutes of this FYBF post going live, 5 Floggers sent through their photos! So, we’ve hit quota but who knows…I might just have to do another round in the near future! Watch this space 🙂
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth