This week’s FYBF is coming live to you from the City of Four Seasons In One Day!!!
Well, today it’s been the one blistering cold winter season. Brrrr.
This is the place where the locals dress to the chic high 10′s and the historical CBD buildings ooze with history and culture.
Even the uniform yellow cabs look too flawless to be true. It’s been said Melbourne taxi drivers are what Linda Evangelista was to supermodels:
They don’t get out of their ranks for less than a $15 fare…
If you’re also attending the Problogger Training Event come and say hi! Otherwise, I’ll track you down, anyway. Heh.
I’ll be posting updates and photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram throughout the 2 days, soaking in as much Problogger Wisdom as the wee little brain will allow. Just stalk me and the countless others on #pbevent.
But for now, folks…you know the drill…Flog It!
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth