Dear Mr Z,
Just wanted to bring to your attention that, along with other bloggy buddies, my little page on your awesome social network has somehow slipped through the newsfeed cracks.
I’m just not getting much lovin’ these days.
What’s with that?
I’m playing by your rules. I even get some of my friends to join in every second Sunday to hit some Like buttons and share the love.
You know all about love, right? I mean, you just recently married your long-time girlfriend.
Which is a great thing because while you’re floating in marital bliss, your company shares are sinking.
Now, that’s a real shame but let me break this to you gently.
You’re sniffing in a bag of dirty potatoes. There’s no potential advertising revenue for you here.
I am a mere penniless, profitless blogger.
Asking me to pay to promote my posts? Keep dreaming.
Here’s the deal. I know it’s a little late and I’m assuming you’re the man who has it all. But how about I pick a little belated present from your bridal registry?
Anything in the $9.99 range ?
Or how about I just dedicate a little post to you and your lovely betrothed on this humble little blog of mine? I’ll even give you some prime time on Friday when I do this awesome linky called “FYBF”. How’s that sound?
Do you think then, fabulous giveaways like last week’s Veronica’s Closet will get more than a measly “39 people saw this post” ?
Don’t worry, I’m not mad…yet. I’m gonna sit and watch how things pan out.
Just don’t make me leave “The Book” for “The Bird”.
Thanks and cheers,
P.S To make sure there’s no hard feelings, you’re invited to an awesome #FYBFparty tonight at 8pm (EST) over at your recent big purchase, Instagram. You can find me here. Get your party gear on and take a pic, ‘k?
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth