Geez. you guys are baby photo crazy!
Maybe it’s just pure coincidence but last week’s FYBF Name that Flogger Baby Game saw the highest number of link ups since I’ve been hosting – 114!!!
But let’s face it. As much as we love to swoon and admire each other’s children, we were once a bunch of cutie patooties too!
This one was taken circa 1975. We were still in Indonesia and I loved this dress. I remember one afternoon being so hungry, I thought I could pick the strawberries right off and eat them.
I was cute. I never said I was smart. Ahems.
I’m looking for 7 cherub shots. Send them through to: email@example.com
You’ve got until 10pm Sunday, 3rd of February. But knowing you crazy lot, I’ll hit my quota in a blink of an eye again!
Get busy! Get floggin’!
1. Follow With Some Grace.
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth