You read all about it last week. And today, I’m here to say I survived it….and vlogged about it.
Yes, my dear Floggers…here is the fun, the tough and the not so pretty of last week’s City2Surf.
Sadly, I didn’t beat my PBT. Meh.
Apparently, I needed to be injured and limping like I was last year to do that…Go figure.
Still an awesome day. And as every year, I was left going home…a little sore but overwhelmingly inspired.
Next year, I’m going to start up an FYBF group to run for a charity.
Who’s with me??? (Yes, I’m lookin’ at you…)
2. Sign up to the awesome Digital Parents community ( if you haven’t already done so). DP was created by Brenda Gaddi who happens to be the creator of FYBF. She’s also created 4 gorgeous kidlets. In case you’d like to know. Or maybe not. But we’ll share that info just the same.
3. Add your post URL to the linky. Please only link up one post.
4. Grab the funky FYBF button and post it on your sidebar. Help spread the blogfloggin love.
5. Visit the blogs of your fellow FYBF’ers and share the comment love.
6. Share some more comment love. It’s proven to make your wrinkles disappear…overnight. #truth